Sunday, November 13, 2011

due to error...

I intended to post this in the "about me" section but i keep getting an error so this space works too, besides it is my space ;)

I feel it is important to stop and remind ourselves what makes us who we are.. dream, hopes, likes, dislikes and so on. So here it goes,this is me:

 I AM:
friendly, trusting, compassionate, a hard worker, a feminist, fairly smart , dedicated, a giver, a keeper of others secrets, creative, determined, a romantic at heart yet somewhat jaded, honest, sarcastic and blunt.

 I LOVE:
vintage anything, music of all types, film, writing, red nail polish, coffee, glitter, speaking for equality for all, animals, fall and winter, dancing, scrapbooking, black eyeliner and old Hollywood stars, books, super cute shoes, holidays, tattoos, piercings, art, people of originality and substance, video games, cute creepy stuff, Tim Burton, musicals, office supplies, photography,sushi, creating.

 I DO NOT LOVE:
Liars, abusive people, those who are rude, selfish and inconsiderate, cooking when i HAVE to, shopping for myself, bad parents,preset gender roles, society's ridiculous notions of beauty, how much i really do miss smoking, close minded people, cheaters, and those who judge based on race, or gender. 


No comments:

Post a Comment