Friday, May 11, 2012

Hopeful about my blog

Since it is summer I will now have more time to focus on attempting to build a stronger blog. I have a few goals for my lil ol blog:

  1. I would like to meet other people, share ideas and such.
  2. Over the past few years I have discovered amazing websites which link consumers to major companies, willing to dish out some goodies to help gain feed back from people as well as spread the word about products. Through much trial and error I have a handful of sites I would love to share with other people.
  3. As I have said in a previous post, I want to share reviews (good and bad) for products I have stumbled upon myself or I was asked to test out through various avenues.
  4. I may share crafty stuff with you or maybe a delish recipe :) or perhaps a link to a contest or samples of goodies. 
I do hope that I can master this blog lol, please understand I am a rookie still :)

Smiles- Ms.Z


No comments:

Post a Comment